Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Hi,

I just finished a workshop in the big ATL and I wanted to share this wonderful experience with you. The workshop, "You are a Precious Jewel" was hosted by Fresh Start for Women, Inc. Janice Pettigrew is the Founder and Executive Director of this non-profit organization. So, if you are in the Atlanta area, look her up. She's a great resource and just a delight to know. Their mission is to help rebuild self-esteem in women who have been victims of domestic violence.

"You are a Precious Jewel" was designed as a girls' empowerment program. Don't you just love it! I know I do. What a better way to stem the tide of domestic violence, than to provide information and resources for young women so that they may make healthy choices in their lives. You all are worth it.

The young women you see here in the picture were attendees of the workshop. As you can see, they are all precious jewels. I will be facilitating another workshop in September and we will be discussing teen relationship abuse. I look to see you there.

Much Love,
Camille

No comments: