Thursday, November 30, 2006



Hello Ladies,

It's me again and I couldn't wait to tell you about the teen talk hosted by Kayla and her mother, Katrina. She invited several of her friends over to her house and we had a great book discussion. Get a room full of 11-15 year-old girls and you know you are in for a good time. I love their energy and most of all their honesty. The discussion was lively and of course I took every opportunity to learn from them. Who is a better expert on you? Of course, you are. I was there to facilitate the discussion, to challenge their thinking and hopefully to inspire them to live in a manner that is pleasing to the Lord. They call themselves the V-Club. I'll let them tell you why in the comments section. That is, if they are willing to share. So don't get the idea that they are flashing gang signs or anything of that nature. We're not into that. We promote positive images and living a Godly lifestyle. You be blessed and have a wonderful day! I'm waiting to hear from you.

Blessings and Honor,
Mama Peay

2 comments:

sherbear said...

ok here i am finaly leavin a comment. Realy 2 tell u the truth i didnt kno wat 2 say bt rite now im board outa ma mind so her i go. the pic is sooooooooooo cute awwww haha. Anteways Hi Mrs. camille that was so much fun when r we gonna do another one that was a while ago time passes so quick that was like what b4 thanksgiving wow. But i hope someone reads this and im not the only one who post a comment. Sorry 4 writin a novel lol. Luv ya all

~ Sheridan ( the one in the red 4 those who dont kno me)

Camille Peay said...

Hey Sheridan,

Thanks for posting. I would love for us to get together again. I am working on some new materials and would like for you all to join me as part of the focus group. Stay in touch.

Luv ya,
Camille