Thursday, November 30, 2006


Hi Everyone,

Well, we had our first teen talk. It went very well. The young women had a great time sharing their views on Brittani: Acts of Trust and Betrayal and how Brittani's story affected their lives. We expected more girls to attend, so we had so much food left over. Everyone was able to take home a goody bag for late night snacking. I must tell you how special this event was for me. I was able to see the importance of Big Sisters sharing their hearts with Little Sisters. They, the Big Sisters, were able to share their experiences and get this, the Little Sisters actually listened. WOW! What a blessing. We may have been small in number, but that didn't matter. It was still a powerful discussion. Wish you could have been there. Maybe next time.

Much Love,
Mama Peay

1 comment:

Lisa Cross Williams said...

Camille,

You finally did it!!!!!!! You are an Authoress, You go girl, I am so proud of you. You have difinitely lit the flame under my torch to pick up my pen again too. Thankyou for hanging in there girl. May God in His Infinite Wisdom continue to bless you and your family.

Your adopted Sister: Lisa Cross Williams.