Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Why Can't We All Just Get Along

Hey Y'all,

Every now and again, I browse other blogs just to get an idea of what's out there. I also look for ways to improve my own site. But y'all, look at what I found while browsing. Other pictures of this nature can be found on http://letsbefriends.blogspot.com

As they say here in South Carolina, "Bless their hearts." Aren't they just adorable? Now, let me be the first to say that I am not at all fond of rats or their babies. But even I can't deny the beauty and simplicity of this picture. A bird protecting a rodent with its wing is not something that you will see everyday. However, it reminds me of how God's love continually covers us. Even at times when we don't deserve it, His grace and mercy shields us.

Today, make an effort to protect a relationship. When someone offers you gossip about a friend, let the gossiper know that you will not tolerate such talk about your friend. Be like that little bird and guard your friend. Just remember, if that person will talk about someone else to you, they will talk about you to someone else.

Be Blessed,
Camille

2 comments:

caity said...

HEY MOMMY!you are amazing and i love you!

Camille Peay said...

I love you too Caity Cat!