Saturday, November 01, 2008

Hello,
How ya doing? I'm back on board. I know that it has been a while, but my computer crashed and I was out of it. I finally broke down today and bought me a laptop and have been working like mad to reconnect with you. Using a laptop is quite different than my desktop. It is going to take me a minute to get used to the change. But that is what change will do, force you to readjust and take a look at how to make the needed changes in your life. One of the pros of having a laptop is the flexibility. I can move from one room to another with ease that I could not do before because I was confined to one room. And the mouse...need I say more. The keys are different and it takes me a little longer to type one sentence. Well the truth is it takes me way too long time to type one sentence. The mistakes are too many to share with you. My sentences tend to look like thisw and then i have to go back and edit. I mean, my sentences tend to look like that. Maybe it's the long nails. Anyway, I'm back and I really do want to hear from you.

Your Assignment:
What changes or adjustments do you need to make in your life? How do you plan to make the change?

Until the next time.

Love you,
Camille

No comments: